[IronPython] How to close own bug?

Richard Nienaber rjnienaber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 09:54:00 CET 2011

I've verified that it works in the 2.7b1 and in the latest build so I've
closed the bug.

In order to close bugs, you have to have 'Developer' status on the issue
tracker. If you're interested, it's not difficult to obtain and the issue
you raised is a good example of many other bugs that require triaging.
Here's what you do:

   - Add extra information to existing issues and/or identify issues which
   can be closed
   - Create a list of the issues that can be closed and send it to this
   mailing list
(example<http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2010-December/014034.html>
   ).

After a few of these mails (with someone vetting that you're on the right
track), you'll hopefully get 'Developer' status and be able to close bugs.

Thanks for following up on your own bug and letting us know.

Richard