[Ironpython-users] Assembly references: file does not exist?

Dave Peterson dpeterson at broadwaytechnology.com
Tue Jul 5 12:33:53 CEST 2011

Hi Markus,

> Did you solve your problem yet?
>
> If not, could you try the following: Try to load the assembly using one of the static
> methods here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/system.reflection.assembly.aspx
>
> (You can do "from System.Reflection import Assembly" and then call the methods using
> "Assembly.Load(...)").

No, the problem isn't solved. I haven't had time to pursue it further as I had deadlines that forced me to do the task by writing C#.  However, your suggestion makes great sense and I will try to find time today to give it a shot.

-- Dave

P.S. I apologize for keeping full history in my earlier replies to the group.  I see that doing this spawned complaints about daily / weekly digests being hard to read, so I'll not do that anymore.