[Ironpython-users] get/set cursor position in HTML

Wolfgang Schmoller w.schmoller at gmx.de
Sun Jul 10 12:57:36 CEST 2011

I get a System.Windows.Browser.ScriptObject, when I'm calling
"window.getSelection", but I can't invoke "getRangeAt(0)" on that object,
neither by the direct call of "getRangeAt(0)" on the Object, nor by
"Invoke("getRangeAt(0)")", which causes an exception. According to the
official Website, the method should exist
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff974359(v=VS.85).aspx)...

Can anyone please tell me, what I might do wrong?

Best regards
Wolfgang