[Ironpython-users] PyTools Set as Startup File bug

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 13 18:28:29 CEST 2011

Thanks for reporting the issue - I'll take a look.

For the Wait for input when process exits, I'm assuming you're using .NET debugging.  You could go to project properties and switch to Python debugging and this option will be respected.  Unfortunately there's no way for us to enable it for .NET debugging because the debugger simply doesn't support it.  But you can execute w/o debugging and we will wait then - that might be easier than adding -i.

As for the exception, is DPStudio a plugin you have installed?