[Ironpython-users] Assembly references: file does not exist?

Dave Peterson dpeterson at broadwaytechnology.com
Thu Jul 14 13:59:52 CEST 2011

Turns out that I can put an ipy.exe.config in the install location of IronPython and get my assembly to load.

Does anyone know if there's an equivalent programmatic way to do this?  For example, can I import the clr module, call some .NET methods, and then try my assembly loading?  I'm a .NET noob and I don't see any App or App.Config API when I browse MSDN.   Am I just missing it?

-- Dave