[Ironpython-users] Q: Protecting my source in an ASP.NET IronPython application possible?

rox roxaz911 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:27:05 CEST 2011

Ironpython can be compiled to .NET modules which then can be obfuscated
using any obfuscator for dotNET. Example script is at
\Tools\Scripts\pyc.py. Cool thing about protecting intellectual property
coded in IronPython is that compiled with pyc.py code look already weird
and not so easy to understand. Applying another layer of obfuscation
will do great job to protect your code.

rox