[Ironpython-users] Q: Protecting my source in an ASP.NET IronPython application possible?

Bernd Viehmann bernd.viehmann at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:59:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

but I can not use an exe oa an dll as a code-behind-file for a asp.net
web-form. So I think this approach will work with IPY-Scripts but I do
not understand how I can use the compiler for the code-behinds.
Assemblies can be used for tool-classes but I am looking for a way to
hide the code of my ASP.NET page logic.

If I am wrong please explain how to use an dll as code-behind.

Thx & regards

  Bernd