[Ironpython-users] Compiling IronPython for .NET 2.0

Jimmy Schementi jschementi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:13:20 CEST 2011

We do still have the v2Debug build configuration available in the csproj files, and IronPython.Mono.sln still allows building it:
msbuild Solutions\IronPython.Mono.sln /p:Configuration=v2Debug

However, current sources fail to build in a few places. Looks like you can put #if !CLR2 around those areas and it should still work against CLR2 runtimes.

~Jimmy