[Ironpython-users] Compiling IronPython for .NET 2.0

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:40:10 CEST 2011

Also, there might be some changes that require 3.5 (use of Linq, etc.)
since I don't know if anyone was testing on plain-old .NET 2.0 (I
think the v2 targets are actually set for 3.5). There are supposed to
be targets on the build server that build .NET 2, but I'm not sure if
they're working. Of course, I'd also like to get artifact generation
working properly on the build server as well.

This ties into Mono 2.6 support, since I don't know what .NET version
it maps to.

- Jeff