[Ironpython-users] Compiling IronPython for .NET 2.0

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Thu Jul 28 10:31:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

Von: Markus Schaber
> > > [Compiling IPy 2.7 for a pure .NET 2.0]
> >
> > I did try to patch some of the problems
> >
> > git at github.com:markusschaber/IronLanguages.git (2.7-maint branch)
> >
> > Now I have about 270 problems mostly relating to extension methods,
> > maybe I will find enough time to fix some of them this evening.
>
> Apart from the straight forward task of resolving all the extension
> methods, there seems to be one Problem which is not solvable that
easily:

> The IStrongBox interface is missing in .NET 2.0, and I do have enough
> internal knowledge to see whether we can replace it with our own
> implementation.

I wanted to say: I do _not_ have enough internal knowledge...

Best regards

Markus Schaber

___________________________
We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 |
Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber at 3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects:
http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner |
Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915