[IronPython] Moving forward on 2.7.1

Dave Wald davew252 at tx.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 17:47:39 CEST 2011

On 5/31/2011 4:27 PM, Jeff Hardy wrote:
> Hi all,
> I think it's about time to get 2.7.1 shipped. I don't have a timeline
> in mind, but I'd like it out by the end of June. There's a few new
> modules and some bug fixes as well, but I'd like to see some more bugs
> fixed. If there's anything in 2.7.0 that's blocking you and not
> already fixed, post it here and I'll adjust the priorities. I'm also
> going to update the stdlib to match CPython 2.7.1.
>
> After 2.7.1 I doubt I will be putting much effort into the 2.7 branch
> (3.0 is just more interesting), so if there's continued interest in
> future 2.7 releases, someone else will probably have to step up.
>
> - Jeff

Jeff,
ctypes seems to be having some issues...
It would be great if you could check on this one and squeeze it in if
possible :
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/30698
30698 ctypes WINFUNCTYPE prototype fails with 'TypeError:
WinFunctionType() takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)'
<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/30698>

Dino,
I know you already have this one assigned to yourself, (thanks again)
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/30379 Chaining LINQ calls fails
Looking forward to seeing that one done for sure.

Thanks much,
Dave