[IronPython] Expr Tree Spec Updated

Bill Chiles billchi at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 2 21:37:24 CEST 2011

I've been sitting on some incremental updates for several months and finally cleared a couple out of my inbox backlog, so I pushed an updated version to codeplex.  I don't recall all of what's in the update, but for example, I added more clarification around using and creating byref parameters (which was already pretty detailed) with an example from Tomas.

Jeff or someone may want to propagate the .doc/.pdf to the ironlanguages tree, can't remember if Dino and I put them in the final IPy tree we shipped or just left them on the codeplex project site.

Bill