[IronPython] Moving forward on 2.7.1

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:08:05 CEST 2011

Oh, cool. I've only ever used skype for video chats, so I've never
looked at what else it does. I'd never heard of Mikogo, but I'll keep
it in the back of my head because it looks interesting.

- Jeff

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Zachary Gramana
<zgramana at pottsconsultinggroup.com> wrote:
> Apparently skype now supports it:
> http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/features/allfeatures/screen-sharing
>
> I have also had good (cross-platform) luck with the currently-free mikogo
> service: http://www.mikogo.com/
>
> On 6/10/2011 1:56 PM, Jeff Hardy wrote:
>>
>> Skype would work, and if anyone knows of a way to do screen sharing as
>> well, please chime in.
>>
>> Shoot me a mail off list and we'll sort it out.
>>
>> - Jeff
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Zachary Gramana
>> <zgramana at pottsconsultinggroup.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> That's great to hear.
>>>
>>> On the getting involved note, one thing I would love is a code review
>>> over
>>> ichat/skype/mikogo/cell/etc. I have a patch I intend to submit shortly,