[IronPython] Seattle IronPython Meetup

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:37:21 CEST 2011

OK, follow up questions:

* When? Sometime this coming week would work great for me; what about
anyone else?

* What times work best? Either weekends or evenings are fine by me.

* What format? Right now I'm thinking that we actually plan it as a
sprint, with perhaps a couple of lightning talks thrown in.

* Who's coming? A few people have indicated interest; I'd like to have
a half-dozen or so committed people. I'd also like to get some newbies
there; I'm not sure how best to reach out to them.

If there's no rough consensus, I'll just pick a date & time. We'll
probably use Steve Baer's graciously volunteered office, so obviously
Steve has a fair bit of say over the date & time :).

- Jeff