[Ironpython-users] IronPython wiki

Jimmy Schementi jschementi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:12:37 CEST 2011

On Jun 16, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Brian Wilson wrote:
> Do you think there is enough interest to unlock the member feature on
> the IronPython.info wiki, or should I just talk here?
>
> BTW I've dealt with wiki spam by putting Captcha and ConfirmEdit on my
> wiki and it seems to work.

http://ironpython.info is actually owned and operated my Michael Foord as a cookbook for IronPython. We can very easily set up a wiki on http://ironpython.codeplex.com, but talking on the mailing list and looking at the archives has worked pretty well so-far. Anything that is lacking in documentation can be added to http://ironpython.net/documentation/dotnet/; right now that file is in https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/blob/master/Languages/IronPython/Public/Doc/dotnet-integration.rst.

~Jimmy