[Ironpython-users] IronPython wiki

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Jun 18 23:14:38 CEST 2011

On 16/06/2011 17:55, Brian Wilson wrote:
> Do you think there is enough interest to unlock the member feature on
> the IronPython.info wiki, or should I just talk here?
>
> BTW I've dealt with wiki spam by putting Captcha and ConfirmEdit on my
> wiki and it seems to work.

Hey Brian,

I turned off editing on the IronPython.info wiki because of spam. I
tried turning it back on again a few weeks ago and within minutes was
seeing new spam. *sigh*

I can try finding a good captcha plugin and ConfirmEdit and see if that
helps. I'd definitely like to see the wiki receiving contributions from
the community again.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--