[Ironpython-users] IronPython wiki

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Jun 18 23:14:38 CEST 2011

On 16/06/2011 17:55, Brian Wilson wrote:
> Do you think there is enough interest to unlock the member feature on
> the IronPython.info wiki, or should I just talk here?
> BTW I've dealt with wiki spam by putting Captcha and ConfirmEdit on my
> wiki and it seems to work.
Hey Brian,

I turned off editing on the IronPython.info wiki because of spam. I
tried turning it back on again a few weeks ago and within minutes was
seeing new spam. *sigh*

I can try finding a good captcha plugin and ConfirmEdit and see if that
helps. I'd definitely like to see the wiki receiving contributions from
the community again.

All the best,

Michael Foord

May you do good and not evil