[Ironpython-users] How can IronPython access a public static value defined in C#?

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 04:41:16 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Dino Viehland <dinov at microsoft.com> wrote:

[snip]

>> Is there something I can do to make white accessible with "from ... import
>> *"?
>
> If you mark the field as readonly we'll let you import it using import *. Without
> it being read-only we don't put it in Graphics.__all__ and therefore it doesn't
> get imported.

Yes, thanks, you answered that, but missed the end of my mail:

I ask follow-up questions:

Yes, that did it. Is there a way to make public static properties visible?

 public static int MyValue {
     get {}
     set {}
 };

doesn't seem to appear in "from ... import *".

Oh, and what is .all? Can we add things to that in C#?

-Doug