[Ironpython-users] FW: IronPython, Daily Digest 6/23/2011

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:19:26 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Jimmy Schementi <jschementi at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a daily digest of the issues on ironpython.codeplex.com, not of this mailing list. If it's not of interest we can put it on a smaller dev list.

I turned it on as an experiment, in an attempt to get a little more
visibility on the bug tracker. Unfortunately the only option is daily
- I would have preferred weekly, and I'll open a CodePlex issue to see
if that can be changed.

I can redirect these to a different list if people don't want to get
them; any opinions one way or the other?

- Jeff