[Ironpython-users] Assembly references: file does not exist?

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Wed Jun 29 15:30:22 CEST 2011

Hi, Dave,

Do you want to say that ILSpy won't load your assembly.dll, or it won't load MSVCR80.dll? The latter one is a native DLL, not an assembly, and thus cannot be loaded by ILSpy.

I re-read the thread, and my current Guess is that the "AddReference" is unable to find your "assembly.dll".

Did you specify the assembly name correctly? (Case? Without the ".dll" suffix?)