[Ironpython-users] Assembly references: file does not exist?

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Wed Jun 29 14:22:11 CEST 2011

Hi, Dave,

If you (rsp. your scripts) do not need to access the MSVCRT80.dll, why do you want to AddReference() it?

So if I understand correctly:

You want to load an assembly which depends on the native MSVCRT80.dll, and that former assembly does not load because the latter native library is not found?

Some points to check:

-          Is the MSVCRT80.dll in the library search path?

-          Can your assembly.dll be loaded via "normal" .NET means (e. G. C# code)?

Grüße,

Markus