[Ironpython-users] Assembly references: file does not exist?

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:44:03 CEST 2011

Hi Dave,
Are you running on a 64-bit OS by any chance? Is the Assembly.Net.dll
a x64 assembly? (the fact that it depends on the native runtime leads
me to think it's not an AnyCPU assembly.) If so, can you try running
it with ipy64.exe instead of ipy.exe?

I'm kind of reaching, here, because if this is the case you should be
getting a BadImageFormatException, not an IOException, but it's worth
a shot.

- Jeff