[IronPython] numpy / IronClad?

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:42:16 CET 2011

Re: numpy - it sure looks like it:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy-refactor/tree/refactor/numpy/NumpyDotNet.
(last commit 2 days ago)

As for IronClad, I'm not sure - it doesn't look like it, and I'm not
sure Resolver is still using IronPython. I would love to see it rolled
into the main IronPython releases, though, if someone's up for a hell
of a challenge (and willing to commit to long term maintenance.

The CPython devs have talked about committing to a stable public ABI
for 3.3, which would help a lot. I'm not sure if that went any where
recently, though.

- Jeff