[IronPython] numpy / IronClad?

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Wed Mar 2 22:09:25 CET 2011

On 01/03/2011 22:42, Jeff Hardy wrote:
> As for IronClad, I'm not sure - it doesn't look like it, and I'm not
> sure Resolver is still using IronPython.

Just to clarify -- we're still using IronPython for Resolver One, our
Windows desktop app.  Our new (currently in beta) web-based
"programmable cloud spreadsheet", Dirigible, is based on CPython.

We've not updated Ironclad for a while, but it's under an MIT license,
so presumably it could be rolled into IronPython -- we'd certainly be
happy to see that happen, though we're a bit resource-constrained at the
moment and couldn't play a significant role in the work.

Regards,

Giles
--

Giles Thomas
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 3051 2751

Dirigible: a programmable cloud spreadsheet
<http://projectdirigible.com/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK