[IronPython] Cast double to object

Brian Ashcroft BRIAN.ASHCROFT at asu.edu
Wed Mar 9 17:43:32 CET 2011

I have an array of type object that I am trying to populate from inside
a script.  I create the data, type it and assign it to the array.
However, it seems that ironpython will only accept data that has been
cast to int.  Here is the code, can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

RectangleToken = Filters.GeneralToken()

      mRectangleToken.Parameters =Array[object](range(1))

mRectangleToken.Parameters[0]=IronPythonConversions.ConvertToDouble(3)

      Filter =Filters.Effects.Morphology.OpeningTool()

      BitmapImage=Filter.RunEffect(BitmapImage,mRectangleToken)