[IronPython] IronPython 2.7.1 & 3.x Development

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:50:11 CET 2011

Sounds like a good plan, Jeff.

I got a quick hint the other day that IronPython 3.2 might not be as hard as
we think...

I was running a test of adodbapi -- IPy 2.7 RC2 ran it fine, but CPython 2.7
had errors. I was starting to debug the CPython when I discovered that I was
running the Python _3_ version of the test suite! The "error" was in the
Unicode vs String logic. IronPython already does the right (P3k) thing.
--
Vernon