[IronPython] Signed Assemblies

Medcoff, Charles charles.medcoff at rcmt.com
Wed Mar 16 20:26:42 CET 2011

In earlier version of IronPython I'm pretty certain I've had scripts (*.py) call use signed assemblies.  With the latest release I'm seeing the following error:

SystemError: An error occurred creating the configuration section handler for Gl
obalServiceConfiguration: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers
. (C:\Program Files (x86)\IronPython 2.7\ipy.exe.Config line 8)

My config file is referencing "Microsoft.Commerce.Common.ObjectBuilder.GlobalServiceConfiguration, Microsoft.Commerce.Common, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"

Adding all of the ipy stuff to the gac doesn't seem to help

Any advice?