[IronPython] IronPython 2.7.1 & 3.x Development

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Thu Mar 17 09:04:12 CET 2011

Hi, Thomas,

I did know about the assembly version being part of the name, but I did not know yet about the extern aliases. I'm learning something new every day...

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Markus Schaber

We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber at 3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects: http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915