[IronPython] No GSoC for IronPython/IronRuby for 2011

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:05:26 CET 2011

Official announcement:

"Thank you for submitting "IronLanguages" organization application to
Google Summer of Code 2011. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept
your organization's application at this time. We received many more
applications for the program than we are able to accommodate, and we
would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

Best regards,
Google Open Source Programs"

- Jeff