[IronPython] IronPython tools - minor suggestion

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Thu Mar 24 08:22:15 CET 2011

Hi, Dino,

thanks for the reply, I'll start a "bug" report over there.

As for the indent guides, yes, that's exactly it.

I'm most used to the SciTE editor and this layout is exactly
what I need:

http://www.duber.cz/dump/indent_guides.png

Also, actual line highlighting would be nice, too ;)

Can't believe the VS Shell editor is this limited in comparison
to other freely available IDEs.

Lukáš Duběda
Director
[T] +420 602 444 164