[IronPython] IronPython in MS VisualStudio

Piotr Nestorow Piotr.Nestorow at systemverification.com
Wed May 11 09:42:43 CEST 2011

Hi

Sometimes IronPython ipy.exe needs some command line parameters in order to enable additional features (like sys._getframe supoport with -X:FullFrames).

The question is then how to set this type of parameter for the IronPython engine in the MS VisualStudio (MS VS 2010) integration? Can anybody provide some step-by-step procedure for this?

I've seen some references to the ScriptingRuntimeHelpers API by it's not clear to me how to apply this in the IronPython MS VS 2010 integration.

Cheers
Piotr Nestorow