[IronPython] Intellisense with imported dlls

Bill Dines wdines at longview.com
Thu May 12 10:05:59 CEST 2011

Hi Raj,

You could try adding the .dlls to the GAC.  I think this works with
PTVS, but not sure if it works with the tools bundled with IP 2.7.  If
you are using the bundled tools it sounds like you should probably
consider changing to PTVS anyway.  FYI, I have added a feature request
for PTVS for "add reference" to custom dlls when creating Silverlight
python projects.  It may be that work also needs to be done with .NET
projects too.  See here: http://pytools.codeplex.com/workitem/148.

Bill

Message: 8