[Ironpython-users] Scripting Ansys with IronPython - Unable to callvalues from dictionary

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Fri Nov 25 11:13:21 CET 2011

Hi,

Von: Ossi Heinonen
> That gives me
>
>    print verifiedValues[dict.keys(verifiedValues)[0]]
>    5.5 [mm]
>
>Which is pretty damn exactly what I need! Thank you very much! The only problem now is that the order of the keys seems a bit random but maybe I can find some pattern for that.

My guess is that the String for the Key is not exactly what you expect.

Can you give us the output of the following command:

for c in dict.keys(verifiedValues)[0]:
    print "%s: '%s'"%(ord(c), c)

Maybe some strange characters (like zero-width space or so) will show up.

And if not, you can still use the ord values to create a matching key string using chr().

Markus

Best regards

Markus Schaber
--
We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber at 3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects: http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915