[Ironpython-users] Scripting Ansys with IronPython - Unable to callvalues from dictionary

Ossi Heinonen ossi.heinonen at tut.fi
Mon Nov 28 07:42:37 CET 2011

Back in business.

Steve, you are absolutely right! The type of the keys is something
called DataReference which seems to refer to XML. But with repr() I
should come up with a new dictionary with same keys - double quoted but
that doesn't matter - and same values. And that should work very well
for me.

Thanks Steve and all of you! You have been very helpful!

Best regards
Ossi