[Ironpython-users] ErrorListener

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Wed Oct 12 09:27:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry for disturbing again, but I'm a little bit confused about the ErrorListeners from the Hosting API.

For compilation of a ScriptSource, I can pass an ErrorListener which gets the errors and warnings, but it seems that I cannot pass an ErrorListener for the execution of the ScriptSource.

My guess is that the ErrorListener passed to the compilation is referenced from the compiled ScriptSource. Can you confirm hat? Or did I miss something?

Best regards

Markus Schaber
--
We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber at 3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects: http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915