[Ironpython-users] Unhandled .Net Exception

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 24 19:16:43 CEST 2011

This should do it - the hosting APIs changed quite a bit between 2.0 and 2.7:
import clr
from IronPython.Runtime import PythonContext
import System

There could be other variations such as using GetLanguageByExtension and not needing to add a ref to IronPython but those will require that the script runtime has the languages properly registered.