[Ironpython-users] New Notepad++ automation tool

Dave Wald davew252 at tx.rr.com
Wed Sep 7 16:43:30 CEST 2011

Greetings all,

I've posted a new project on SourceForge for Notepad++ which we all know
and love...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/npppyscriptauto/

Here's the summary:

Notepad++ Python Script Automation
beta<http://sourceforge.net/users/oldwarhorse>
Provides a set of Python scripts that allow client apps to automate
Notepad++ using the excellent Python Script plugin and the Python
SimpleXMLRPC modules. *Demo apps* in *IronPython*, C#, and now a
"pure"-Python2.7 console app. No .Net required!

I haven't really had time to do an installer for it yet, but... it's
pretty simple to configure.
There are detailed "installation" instructions and a pictorial etc...

(This is simply the next step in my nefarious plan to infuse my shop
with Python. Iron or otherwise.)

Go check it out when you get a few minutes and lemme know what you think.

Thanks,

Dave