[Ironpython-users] BerkeleyDB and other licenses

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:30:38 CEST 2011

Licence.StdLib.txt is a straight copy of CPython's LICENCE.txt, since
IronPython's stdlib is more-or-less a copy of CPython's.

The BDB licence could probably be removed; with it being dropped from 3, IP
will never include it. I'm not sure what the deal is with xmlrpclib.py,
since I thought that the entire CPython stdlib was under the PSF licence.

- Jeff