[Ironpython-users] instropection in an embedded engine

Hernán Foffani hfoffani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:36:12 CEST 2011

Thanks, I'm getting closer.
Now I'm trying to find how to get a (new? current?) CodeContext to, for instance,
call DictProxy.keys(..)
The public constructor of CodeContext signature (a PythonDictionary and a ModuleContext)
doesn't match the examples I could find (ScriptScope, LanguageContext).

Does anyone know of any examples of introspection of a hosted IP scripting from C#?
Evidently there's a lot I'm missing here and would like to do the due homework first.

I'm using NET 4 and don't need 2.x compatibility.

Regards,
-Hernán