[Ironpython-users] Mono and Ironpython

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:21:37 CEST 2012

Please post the build errors. IronPython.Mono.sln does not exist
anymore, you should be able to use the normal sln file. You may need
to set /p:Configuration="SOMETHING" /p:Platform="SOMETHING". To
determine the SOMETHING's check the Common.csproj for the different
configurations and platforms.

slide

Website: http://earl-of-code.com