[Ironpython-users] Do not understand the work __ getattribute__ in the browser (Silverlight)

sepatan at sibmail.com sepatan at sibmail.com
Wed Aug 15 06:27:17 CEST 2012

Hi).
 In the case study (IronPython in the browser) using Silverlight
technology and __ getattr__
  __getattribute__ create an ambiguous situation. In a letter enclosed
file proba_js.rar. It's simple, there is nothing superfluous, only connect
dlr.xap, IronPython.slvx, Microsoft.Scripting.slvx from the server (do not
put restrictions on account of the letter).
 On page X_2.html built the Silverlight object and two buttons DOM. Event
handling using JavaScript OnClick marshals on IronPython. After that,
  see all the code. The buttons should work the same, but the second
button (__getattribute__) does not work. The same algorithm works properly
in IronPython (file
  proba_ch.py). I can not understand why. Can someone tell me?