[Ironpython-users] fix for problem with lost working directory in compiled ironPython

Peter Schwalm ps at peter-schwalm.de
Mon Feb 13 01:09:26 CET 2012

Hello,

I reported a problem of compiled IronPython some weeks ago. The problem
was: the current working from the ipy script is lost and replaced by the
directory of the generated assembly.

I have found a fix for that problem. It consists of a change of the
generateExe() function in the compile-script pyc.py.

How can I submit it to the developpers so that it can be included in the
next release of IronPython?

For those who are interested I have attached the modified version
(called pycNew.py for the moment).

Thank you
Peter Schwalm