[Ironpython-users] pyc port to IKVM.Reflection

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:34:02 CEST 2012

I ported the pyc.py script to use IKVM.Reflection instead of
System.Reflection.Emit. It turns out some of the things (win32icon)
are MUCH easier to do with IKVM.Reflection. I attached the ported
version to [1] if people would like to give it a try. Let me know if
you see any issues and if not, I'll go ahead and commit this version.
Please don't file issues on CodePlex for this version since its not
part of the codebase yet. Please just drop me an email with any
problems you run into. There are lots more things that can be done
with IKVM.Reflection (compile for different runtimes, unmanaged
resources, etc) that are MUCH harder (or impossible) to do with
System.Reflection.Emit, so hopefully we can get this included in one
of the next releases.

Thanks,

slide

1 - http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/22138