[Ironpython-users] IronPython 2.7.3 Released!

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Sat Jul 7 11:20:18 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

first off, congratulations for the release!

However, I'm having issues with the console. I downloaded the
binaries (windows 7), not the installer.

When I execute the ipy.exe, the console crashes immediately
(same with ipy64.exe) with this exception:

Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not
found: 'Boolean IronPython.Hosting.PythonConsoleOptions.get_BasicConsole()'.
at PythonConsoleHost.CreateConsole(ScriptEngine engine, CommandLine
commandLine, ConsoleOptions options)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell.ConsoleHost.RunCommandLine()
at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell.ConsoleHost.ExecuteInternal()
at PythonConsoleHost.ExecuteInternal()
at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell.ConsoleHost.Execute()
at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell.ConsoleHost.Run(String[] args)
at PythonConsoleHost.Main(String[] args)

Thank you in advance, cheers,

Lukáš Duběda
Company Dictator
[T] +420 602 444 164