[Ironpython-users] Fwd: [python-win32] Python implementations on Windows 8rt

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 19 22:23:56 CEST 2012

There's PythonCE which is CPython for ARM devices for Windows - not sure how active that is or how much it matters.

About 6-12 months ago I attempted building CPython for ARM and the Dev11 compilers.  It built and ran fine - although I didn't run all of the CPython tests.  I think the main change (other than upgrading projects/solutions) I needed to make to get it to build was disabling ctypes support.