[Ironpython-users] timedelta.total_seconds()

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:39:00 CET 2012

I am a newbie so my first task other than keep reading the documentation
all the time is getting acquainted to git, the build environment and the
regression tests. Should I test in both Windows and Linux?

The implementation seems to be the expression:

(td.microseconds + (td.seconds + td.days * 24 * 3600) * 10**6) /10**6

But if you tell me what means "*computed with true division enabled* "
regarding the .NET implementation it will be a shortcut.

By the way I have a Windows Phone and an AppHub account. It would be fun to
deliver an ipy console with the tutorial embedded, any feedback about this
is also appreciated.

Thanks and best regards!
Mello