[Ironpython-users] IronPython on Windows Phone

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:31:55 CET 2012

Please use the RC1 files if you can.

The normal WP build uses the same project files as everything else -
just set the configuration to WP7Debug (or maybe Silverlight3Debug, I
can't remember if I actually renamed it).

You can also build everything by opening a Visual Studio command
prompt, navigating to the root, and running `msbuild`. The resulting
files will be in bin.

- Jeff