[Ironpython-users] __future__.py

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:53:17 CET 2012

Jeff or Dino (or anyone else who might knows),

Is there any specific reason we aren't using the __future__.py directly
from the stdlib? I ran into an issue today with doctest when it was
extracting future flags, nested_scopes was not defined in the __future__.py
that is located at Languages/IronPython/IronPython/Lib

It IS the correct __future__.py in the
External.LCA_RESTRICTED/Languages/IronPython/27/Lib version though. When I
copied the version from there to the other location, doctest ran correctly,
so I was just wondering if there was something else that required a
different __future__.py.

Thanks,

slide

--