[Ironpython-users] DataSet --> SQLite

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:34:59 CET 2012

I would suggest opening both databases in their native form, then do the
comparison using Python code rather than a complex SQL query. It may take a
while to run, but should work okay. SQLite select statements are quite
fast. Trying to do the whole thing in one swallow may be too much. Better
to do lots of querys sequentially and build your result set as you go.