[Ironpython-users] Sandbox support for IronPython console

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:25:52 CET 2012

Hi Slide,

You mean I should do a pull request when I'm finished?

But I'm still just playing around. I've hard-coded a sandboxed appdomain
here just for testing the idea:

But I get remoting exceptions as soon as the PythonContext is requested

        public static LanguageContext GetLanguageContext(ScriptEngine
engine) {
            ContractUtils.RequiresNotNull(engine, "engine");
            return engine.LanguageContext;

I don't know what could be done here...

Thanks for the attention!

Best regards