[Ironpython-users] NuGet packaging of IronPython

Keith Rome rome at Wintellect.com
Fri Mar 30 06:15:04 CEST 2012

I have a few questions about the contents of the NuGet packages for IronPython. They seem to be up-to-date since the current version listed is 2.7.2 from 3/13. It looks like JD Hardy is the "owner" of both distributions, but I am not sure if he is the one that actually deploys them. And these things might just be common knowledge that I am unaware of...

1.       Does this include the Silverlight build?

2.       I see there is also an "IronPython Standard Library" package listed. Is this the contents of \lib pre-compiled via pyc.py? Or is this something else entirely? And related to my first question, does it also include a Silverlight version of the binary?

Keith Rome
Senior Consultant and Architect
MCPD-EAD, MCSD, MCDBA, MCTS-WPF, MCTS-TFS, MCTS-WSS
Wintellect | 770.617.4016 | krome at wintellect.com<mailto:rome at wintellect.com>
www.wintellect.com<http://www.wintellect.com/>